Auto Clicker is a feature of Play Space that automatically clicks the screen. Auto Clicker does not require root access. This feature allows players to perform a series of actions without tapping the screen themselves. This feature is not only suitable for setting up your own scripts, but also helps players repeatedly tap the screen at any location at any specified time interval. This feature is great for games that require frequent clicking.
Next, I will use Miga Town My World as an example to introduce players to how to use this function in detail.
1. Open PlayMods App, enter the game. Click the Play Space icon.
2. Click the Auto Cliker. A bar will appear, this is all the function icons of the Auto Clicker.
3. Click this icon, you can add some auto clickings in the game as you want. Auto Connector has these selectable functions: click, double click, press and slide.
4. Player can set the place you want to click automatically at a designated position on the screen according to your own needs.
5. After you set the place you want to click automatically, you can click this button to play the auto click. Player can automatically demonstrate the scripts according toyour needs.