The PACSonWEB App offers a secure and user-friendly solution for securing your account. The App replaces two-factor authentication via SMS by sending a notification to the app. You can then identify yourself and login on PACSonWEB with one simple tap in the app.
You can connect one or more devices (maximum 5) that function as a trusted device for your account.
Connecting is made easy by simply scanning a QR code on your device. This is possible in the app itself, in the camera app of your device or any third party authenticator app.
Your fingerprint, face ID or pin code provides a second layer of security in your PACSonWEB verification process.
How does it work:
1. Connect your device with your PACSonWEB Account
2. On your PACSonWEB Account, choose two-factor authentication type "TOTP"
3. With each login attempt you will get a notification and be able to login with one click on the app.
With PACSonWEB Home Reading, a radiologist can easily report an exam outside the walls of the hospital using embedded speech recognition. There are no complex VPN or Citrix implementations nor any remote PACS or RIS client installations needed. The radiologist can dictate the report on the iPhone or iPad while judging the imagery on any computer or tablet using a web browser.
Image and report are always linked in real-time and the dictated text appears simultaneously on the screen. This unique innovation makes it possible for any doctor to make a report using nothing more than a browser and smartphone - for example during on call -.
The report is subsequently tunneled back to the regular workflow within the hospital, e.g. as a preliminary report that has to be validated, or a full report that goes directly to the RIS / HIS / EPR.
This unique system saves the radiologist time, support for specialization or workload balancing during service hours and allows for more flexible scheduling for the radiologists.
How does it work:
1. The radiologist access the exam via the PACSonWEB platform.
2. Through this app, he scans the displayed QR code in PACSonWEB and his account is linked. He can make a (preliminary) report of any exam using real-time speech recognition on the smartphone.
3. The report is made available to the requesting physician and is send into the regular workflow of medical imaging.
4. If it concerns a preliminary report, the radiologist validates his report during his normal workflow at the hospital.
Updated on Thu May 19 09:31:11 CST 2022Added support for text blocks. Support for text blocks in combination with Home Reading will be available in PACSonWEB 3.3.400.