This is an app designed for pig farmers to easily manage their piggery businesses. It helps farmers register and track pigs on their farms, register and track feeds and feed usage, track piggery income and expenses, etc.
The app also allows famers to track pig events such as weaning, giving birth and linking piglets to dams and sires, treatments, vaccinations, etc with ease.
It allows enables farmers to register pig breeds on their farms and gives report at any moment about how many pigs a farmer has for each breed registered.
Finally, the app generates reports for the farmer such as transactions report, feeds purchase and usage, pigs report and events report.
In addition to reports, the app generates reminders for the farmer about data entry, allows a farmer to backup his/her data and also offers a provision for the farmer to set up a passcode for privacy reasons.
This app is best and suitable for pig management.
This app comes with the following features;
• Registering and tracking your pigs family tree.
• Record and track pig events such as birth, treatments, inseminations, etc.
• Record and track feed inventory ie. feed purchases and consumption.
• Manage your piggery farm cash flow (revenue and expenses).
• Generation of reports e.g feed inventory report, transactions reports report,
events report and farm goats report both in pdf, excel, csv and visual form.
• Be able to print the generated reports.
• Get periodic reminders about data entry.
• Backup and restore of data.
• Ability to share data between multiple devices (multi-user environment).
• Ability to add pictures of your pigs.
• Ability to export reports/records to pdf, excel, csv.
• Ability to setup customized reminders/notifications.
• Doesn't require internet access to be used (Offline access).
• Has a web version for central data management, reports, assigning permissions and roles, etc
——Uploaded by the user